Thursday, November 26, 2015

Customer ordered 'Pancit Canton' in a local fast food until they found a worm in it! Disgusting!

Fast Food Chains are convenient to the people, especially those who are always in a hurry. 

But there are dangers to the health when a person constantly eats at a fast food restaurant. 

Recently, an alarming incident took place at the Star City Branch of Chowking whereas a customer ordered the famous Pancit Canton. 

When they decided to taste their order, the taste was fine, but when they put on the 'kalamansi' to enhance the taste and stirred the pancit, they noticed an odd looking noodle.

It was darker than the usual, so they took a closer look until they figured that this was not a burnt noodle, it was a worm. There was a worm in their food. 

They shared it on social media sites to make the people be more aware of the food that they decide to eat.